Thursday, August 26, 2010

Purrs and Prayers



So I'm very happy to see purrs and prayers coming in for Miss Coco... I've had the pleasure of meeting Coco and her Momma at the last cat show, but even moreso- I've known her Momma for a while online and she did a lot to help raise funds for Neala's surgery- so she holds a special place in my heart. Please, if you haven't- take the time to visit Jacky's site...

Life over here has gotten close to hectic- school starts up soon, so the little hairless beasts who make me laugh every day and yet can make me want to pull my hair out as well- are headed back (well, one is going for the first time on Monday and one still has a few years until he starts). PLUS, school starts back for me since I've decided I've put off returning to that big brick school called college for far too long...

And we are planning our trip to the great big cat show of the year- the TICA Annual. If anyone is in Northern California- we'd love to see you there! We will be bringing Cole, our new fluffy black boy, and Simon, my orange pudding pop cat...










No comments:

Post a Comment