Saturday, July 10, 2010

I want him...


Since I was expecting to have a special needs baby, my heart is just wishing and wanting right now...


I would love to bring this little boy home...


He is currently called Felix and is featured on the Cat Blogosphere. He was caught in the belt of a car and his little leg is broke so he needs (I'd assume) either orthopedic surgery to save the leg or amputation...
I'd wholeheartedly take him if I could afford the orthopedic surgery (I have to assume that is between $2000-$3000). If he needed an amputation, I'd take him in a heartbeat- I could even AFFORD that surgery...
Sigh. I'm in love. Anyone else?

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. I would like to take him home but don't have the money for the surgery. Poor little kitty. Hope someone takes him.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable!! I know that the vet our cats see have donated a lot of care to animals in need who have been in situations like that. In fact, our late Audrey Catburn had been mauled by dogs and she was treated by them. We adopted her from her foster mom. She was a gorgeous blue tortie long-hair (I suspect she had some Maine Coon in her). I think she had a much better life than she would have and she would curl up in your arms and purr like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted Felix after receiving an email from a Cat Rescue Group. I contacted them and offered a donation, they asked if I would help organize donations and I said of course.
    I emailed the contact, Tammy.
    Since then, I have heard nothing back.
    One of our reepurrters, Nikita, and his Dad Kiril actually live very close to the shelter address given for Felix.
    So far they have not been able to locate him.
    I will let you know if we can find out any info on what happened to him.
    Love & Purrs,
    Mom ML & KC

    ReplyDelete